Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children and youth in Hungary? Do you care about their education, financial stability and health?
United Way Hungary is a member of the international network of United Way Worldwide, the world’s largest privately supported not-for-profit organization, established more than 125 years ago. Since its inception, 26 years ago, United Way Hungary has supported hundreds of civic organizations and mobilized thousands of volunteers and has helped a major role in the development of civil society. United Way Hungary’s mission is to improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities to advance the common good.
Job Title Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Report To CEO of United Way Hungary
Work Schedule Full-time. Core hours of Monday-Friday, 9:00 to 5:30 p.m. Must be able to work flexible schedule, when needed.
Overall Purpose The Marketing and Communication Coordinator supports the overall efforts to raise awareness about United Way Hungary’s impact work ensuring a consistent brand experience. She/he will focus on building and maintaining UWH’s online presence, including social media maintenance, e-newsletter, website updates, will manage our CRM as well as design collateral for distribution. Our new colleague will be responsible for coordinating cross-functional marketing and communication projects. The ideal candidate will have content, social, digital and project management experience and interest in current communication trends. She/he will support United Way’s commitment to excellent customer service by facilitating communication and relationship-building with community partners and key stakeholders (United Way staff and key volunteers, local organizations, businesses, individuals and the international UW network).
• Responsible for developing content of UWH’s online presence (primarily website and social media channels) and responsible for online campaigns (AdWords, social media including post plan, click conversion, article plan, SEO).
• Maintains our InfusionSoft (CRM) database and creates marketing broadcasts and campaigns.
• Pro-actively create the content for on-line presence.
• Development of marketing and communications materials supporting UWH’s fundraising activities (online, events, workplace campaigns, affinity groups etc.).
• Ensure marketing and communications support to all impact programs and raise visibility for the work of United Way Hungary.
• Localization of UWW New Brand Strategy.
• Manage year-round donor communications.
• Write, edit and manage the publication of quarterly newsletter and other internal and external publications and collateral as required, in both Hungarian and English.
• Work with other internal departments to integrate marketing and communications strategies.
• Develop new opportunities to raise awareness of the United Way brand locally.
• Supervises interns and/or a team of volunteers.
• Ensure that all branding and communications activities in are done in accordance to UW’s Policy and Branding Guidelines.
• Provide leadership to PR Agency to create PR tools including online communications, press releases and press kits.
• Development and maintenance of good and efficient relationship with the media.
• Assists with needs for various UWH events (Annual Charity Gala, Cruise for a Cause, Sport fundraising events, volunteer days for corporations) such as promotional materials, photography, social media support.
Competencies and Required Skills
• Experience with marketing/communications software technology including Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, WordPress and database experience.
• Expertise in digital marketing and metrics.
• Experience in content marketing.
• Basic graphic design and Photoshop knowledge.
• Proficiency in the use of photography and video as communications medium is an advantage.
• High proficiency in written and oral communications and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Professional Hungarian and English language skills.
• Collaborator and results-driven.
• Brand steward.
Supervision The job holder will work closely with and under the CEO of United Way Hungary, will be expected to report to the CEO. The job holder will receive professional support from the Marketing and Communication Committee of UWH.
• We support your professional development in an international environment.
• Challenging tasks and targets.
• You can extend your network from all sectors.
• We change lives.
The job holder will be based in the United Way Hungary’s office, located in Budapest, 1134 Váci út 33. 3rd floor.
• University/college degree, preferably in business or communication.
• 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing and communications field is required.
• Experience in working in a multinational environment.
• Experience in working the NGO sector is an advantage.
• Volunteering experience preferred
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list 2 references with contact details. The motivation letter (max 2000 characters) should include why you would like to work for United Way Hungary and what makes you the perfect candidate for this job. If you wish you can send your motivation in a short video (max 2 minutes).
Expected start of the job November 15th (negotiable)
Long-listed candidates will be interviewed. Short-listed candidates will be required to take part in an assessment (half to full day).
Forrás: beküldött hír